Titles Translated is a function for translation of titles. This may be useful for translators, and interesting, sometimes even amusing, for everyone interested in Hans Christian Andersen or language. As to genre, the contents are (temporarily) limited to fairy tales and stories.
The titles of all Andersen's fairy tales and stories are listed here in a number of languages. It is possible to:
- choose titles for translation
- search titles for translation
- view all titles in two languages
- choose titles for translation with WID (work's ID)
- choose titles for translation with EK (da.: eventyrkode / fairy tale code)
- get information about the sources of the translations
In due time it is our intention to add titles from other genres in which Hans Christian Andersen expressed himself, e.g. his novels.
Corrections and questions may be adressed to our secretary Solveig Brunholm.
Links: See our link page. Two should be underlined:
Der opstod en fejl. Til forsiden.
An error occurred. To the front page.